- Check Line Weight. Make sure free-floating lines are 1pt minimum.
- Convert Fonts to outlines or shapes
- Save as Vector file type if possible. Transparent png is also acceptable in high resolution (300dpi) but keep in mind that they will be converted from RGB to CMYK – BP is not responsible for colour conversions.
Programs: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel Draw, Silhouette Studio, Cricut Design Space, and others.
- CYMK strongly recommended (RGB will be converted – BP is not responsible for colour conversions)
- Convert fonts to outlines
- Convert strokes to objects
- Embed any linked images
- 300dpi recommended
- Use a transparent background for free-floating art
- No fades or glows on free-floating art (use a clipping path to make sharp edges)
- Acceptable file types: .ai, .eps, .png .psd .svg and most .pdf.